Thursday, February 21, 2013

Breakfast: Granola

This is so great to have any time of day, really. I love granola, and this sweet combination of strawberries & blueberries makes me giddy. I'll be posting a recipe for homemade granola soon, but this combo is perfect for those mornings when you're short on time. Assemble it the night before & it's ready to go the next day.

Strawberry Crunch

1/2 cup strawberry soy yogurt
1/2 cup your favorite granola (I used Nature's Path Organic Hemp Plus Granola)
3-4 strawberries
1/4 cup blueberries

Combine all ingredients.







2 comments:

  1. Not a vegan but obsessed with your blog Carys!

    Ashley
    ashleytanaka.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ashley! I hope you keep stopping by...after all, you don't need to be vegan to enjoy great food. ;)

      <33
      Carys

      Delete